About the Course
This advanced program offers in-depth knowledge about working with Tally.ERP9. The approach is both precise and practical and is supported by lots of real-life examples and case studies.
This is a detailed program for anyone aspiring to become an advanced user of Tally.ERP9. Participants will learn all accounting procedures with respect to VAT, Service Tax, TDS, TCS, Excise, Payroll, Manufacturing and Industrial Accounting as well as recording of foreign currency transactions. Various accounting concepts and tax methods have been explained in the context of their application within the Tally software.
The program covers -
- Accounting voucher entries including voucher configuration and setup
- Inventory setup and advanced inventory configuration
- Concepts and applications of VAT, Service Tax, TDS, TCS and Excise
- Advanced accounting transaction recording, inclusive of Industrial Accounting, Indirect Taxation and various statutory forms for tax filing requirements
- Payroll management and transactions
- Report generation and Financial Analysis
As a Professional or employer you will be benefited from this program in many ways.
- With Tally.ERP9, records of unlimited companies can be maintained.
- This program provides a holistic learning experience. Various types of accounting transactions spreading across diverse businesses and industries are covered.
- Tally.ERP9 eliminates many types of paper work. Because of its dynamic nature, this accounting software performs all kinds of accounting jobs, inclusive of taxation and payroll accounting.
- The program includes understanding of various statutory forms and reports and analyzing and filtering of report data.
- KLiC courses are recognised by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU).
- MKCL provides certificate to the KLiC learner after his/her successful course completion.
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) provides mark sheet to successfully passed KLiC learners (Jurisdiction: Maharashtra).
- Batch Commencement: One batch in each calendar month (January to December)
- Date(s) of Application and Fee Payment by Learner: 1st - 30th day of each calendar month
- Date(s) of Learner Confirmation by ALC: 1st - 30th day of each calendar month
- Course Start Date and Date of Issuing Learner Login: Date of admission confirmation
The Academic Approach of the course focuses on the work centric education i.e. begin with work (and not from a book !), derive knowledge from work and apply that knowledge to make the work more wholesome, useful and delightful. The ultimate objective is to empower the Learner to engage in socially useful and productive work. It aims at leading the learner to his/her rewarding career as well as development of the society.<
- Learners are given an overview of the course and its connection to life and work.
- Learners are then exposed to the specific tool(s) used in the course through the various real-life applications of the tool(s).
- Learners are then acquainted with the careers and the hierarchy of roles they can perform at workplaces after attaining increasing levels of mastery over the tool(s).
- Learners are then acquainted with the architecture of the tool or Tool Map so as to appreciate various parts of the tool, their functions and their inter-relations.
- Learners are then exposed to simple application development methodology by using the tool at the beginners level
- Learners then perform the differential skills related to the use of the tool to improve the given ready-made outputs.
- Learners are then engaged in appreciation of real-life case studies developed by the experts.
- Learners are then encouraged to proceed from appreciation to imitation of the experts.
- After imitation experience, they are required to improve the experts outputs so that they proceed from mere imitation to emulation.
- Finally, they develop the integral skills involving optimal methods and best practices to produce useful outputs right from scratch, publish them in their ePortfolio and thereby proceed from emulation to self-expression.
Skills: Creating Group, Entry of Registration Fees, Activation of Service Tax, Provision and Depreciation Entries, Pass the Transaction, Create Units of Measure, Activation of Interest Calculation, Activation of CST, Multiple level pricing, Interest Calculation, Simple Interest, Set up and Configuration
Outputs: Balance Sheet, Credit sales Entry, Create Sales Excise Voucher, Ledger Creation, Create Stock Go-down, Checking Order, Create Stock Item, Voucher Creation, Cost Centre Creation
1. Advanced Accounting
- Cost centers and cost categories
- Cost center class
- Budgets & controls
- Variance Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
- Budget & Actual Comparison
- Deviations and how it is derived
- Basic knowledge of std. costing
- Funds Flow
- Cash Flow
- Information regarding TDS
- Reversing and Memorandum JV (Journal Voucher)
2. Advanced Inventory
- Reorder levels
- Pre-closure of orders
- Item cost tracking
- Price level & price list
- Electronic Payments
- Sources of Financing
- Collaterals (Types of Loan)
- Data Required for Financing
- Bank reconciliation
4. Job Costing
- Features of Job Costing
- Recording job costing related transaction
5. Job Work Order
- Voucher Type setup for job work out/in
- Job order processing
6. Advanced Payroll
- Payroll & Statutory Details
- Income Tax
7. GSTR 1, 2, 3B
- Returns summary
- Computation details
- Summary of exceptions
- Table wise GSTR 1, 2, 3B
- Status reconciliation
- HSN summary
- Exporting GSTR 1, 2, 3B
8. Access Controls & Security management
- Enabling Security Control
- Defining Security Level
- Create Users
9. Data Synchronization
- Reports, Types and Trial Balances
11. Control Centre
- Control centre
- Support centre
120 Hours to be covered in 2 months (8 weeks).
Fees at ALC Mode
|Mode||Total Fee (Rupees)||
Total fee is including of Course fees, Examination fees and Certification fees
MKCL will provide world-class interactive eLearning content at no extra cost(IF ANY)
Evaluation Pattern of KLiC Courses consists of 4 Sections as per below table:
|Section No.||Section Name||Total Marks||Minimum Passing Marks|
|3||Final Online Examination||50||20|
|4||SUPWs (Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)||5 Assignments||2 Assignments to be Completed & Uploaded|
YCMOU Mark Sheet:Printed Mark Sheet will be issued
by YCMOU on successful completion of Section 1, Section 2 and
Section 3 and will be delivered to the learner by MKCL.
YCMOU Mark Sheet will be available only for Maharashtra jurisdiction learners
MKCLs KLiC Certificate will be provided to the learner who will satisfy the below criteria:
- Learners who have successfully completed above mentioned 3 Sections i.e. Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3
- Additionally, learner should have completed Section 4 (i.e.
Section 4 will comprise of SUPWs i.e. Socially Useful and
Productive Work in form of Assignments)
- Learner has to complete and upload minimum 2 out of 5 Assignments
KLiC passed preferred.
Should preferably be a 10th/12th Std. passed student. (Not compulsory)
Topics for KLiC 2020 Final Examination
|Objective Topics||Practical Topics|
|Internet, The Web and Electronic Commerce||Windows 10|
|System Software||MS-Word 2013 OR Open Office.org Writer|
|The System Unit||MS-Excel 2013 OR Open Office.org Calc|
|Input and Output||MS-PowerPoint 2013 OR Open Office.org Impress|
|Secondary Storage||Internet Explorer 7.0 OR Mozilla|
|MS-Outlook 2013 OR Mozilla Mail|
- Duration of Exam: 60 minutes (1 Hour)
- Total Questions: 50, Total Marks: 50
- Marks per Question : 1
- All the questions in the examination are divided into 3
- Level 1 = Low difficulty level
- Level 2 = Medium difficulty level
- Level 3 = High difficulty level
- Exam Pattern: Level wise distribution of questions
Level Difficulty No. of questions Marks per question Maximum Marks Objective Practical Total 1 Low 6 14 20 1 20 2 Medium 6 14 20 20 3 High 3 7 10 10 TOTAL 15 35 50 50
Re-Exam fees: Rs. 355/-
- Please note that in the case of failure or absenteeism in the first available final online exam attempt, Learner can appear for re-examination for next two consecutive available exam events by paying requisite fees. If Learner remains absent or fails in these two attempts, s/he will have to register afresh again by paying full Course Fees.
(MS-CIT Regular) Mode
|Extension||If the student does not complete the course within the stipulated time or schedule, he / she will be sent to the next Exam Event||If the student does not complete the course within the stipulated time or schedule, he / she will have to re-enter||If the student does not complete the course within the stipulated time or schedule, he / she will have to re-enter|
|Re-Exam||In case of failure / absence of first attempt of examination, such students will have to pay re-examination fee for further examination and only two additional opportunities.||He / she will have to re-enter if he / she fails the first attempt of the exam||He / she will have to re-enter if he / she fails the first attempt of the exam|